BEAT THE MONDAY BLUES IN 10 EASY STEPS
We can all relate to the 'Sunday night fear' - the overwhelming heaviness of thinking about the working week ahead. Over thinking pollutes the mind and often sets us up for a week of 'chasing our tail' instead of chasing our goals! Through time I've found that decluttering your mind, thinking positively and doing things one step at a time is FAR more productive than wasting time worrying about things you need to do! Below are 10 easy steps to working towards a more productive Monday!
- Wake up early
- Arrive early
- Greet your team and boss with a smile!
- update your 'to do' list and goals
- clear your desk of any past weeks work
- START FRESH
- Tackle tough challenges first
- Visualise the week aheads success
- Stay focused!
What is also important to note on a Monday is that if all else fails there is always Tuesday. And remember to drink LOTS of coffee!