Tuesday, 21 February 2012

The Ugly Truth - Red carper Premier

Here are a few pictures of me on the red carpet at the premier of The Ugly Truth in London's leicester square. I had the most amazing night and walking the red carpet seemed so surreal to me. Posing next to Kelly Brooke had to be a highlight and p.s ( she looks even BETTER in real life if that is even remotely possible!) I watched the film THE ROW BEHIND my fellow Scot Mr Gerard Butler *DROOL* And missed half the film for looking at the back of his head! haha. After the film I went for dinner at the amazing Asia De Cuba, Where I met Kathrine Heigl and had a chat to her about how much I enjoyed the film. She was so lovely & amazingly beautiful. I didn't have a blog or twitter in these times, so I now like to share the memories with you guys! Better late than never!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jump for JOY

Looking for a cute new wardrobe to start your new year? How about getting it for FREE? By entering this competition you will receive 10% off your first order with JOY and the chance to win this SUPER CUTE outfit! GO ON, Treat yourself! Joy Competition