TWITTER

KARLY ASHWORTH

Wednesday, 10 August 2011

HAIR EXTENSIONS WORTH TRAVELING TO SCOTLAND FOR...



AHHHHHH!!!! CHECK OUT MY NEW AMAZING MANE!!!!

These are the new and exclusive range of JUM extensions( INVISIBONDS) done by my beautiful friend Julia @jumhair - LOOK HOW TINY THE BONDS ARE!!

I just wanted to write this wee blog to tell you all about how fabulous they are! I have had extensions for the last 5 years, I've had every kind thinkable, But wee Jules has cracked it! I would NEVER go anywhere else for extesnions now! My last set lasted 4 months, 3 dying episodes and a trip to Egypt and I reckon I could have got up to 5 Months with them had I not went blonde again!

These are GLUE FREE, soooo thick root to tip, and I don't even feel like I have extensions in! They are absolute beauts! Jules will be opening her very own JUM hair extension Boutique in the west end of Glasgow in September so if your looking for massive, yet natural looking hair which lasts, come up and see Jules, I promise you wont be disappointed, I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!



CHECK ME OOOOT!!!!

hehe xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment